Welcome to IMT Hyderabad!
Hyderabad has emerged as a major destination for IT/ ITES, pharmaceutical, biotech, entertainment, financial services sectors and is also poised to witness growth in other sectors such as semiconductor, hardware, gems & jewellery, apparel and aerospace. The city therefore became the obvious choice when IMT decided to expand into South India with its new business school in 2011.[/typography]
IMT’s futuristic Hyderabad campus was inaugurated on July 2, 2011 by Mr. Kapil Sibal, Union Minister for HRD, IT and Communication, Govt. of India. The inaugural ceremony was presided over by Mr. N. Kiran Kumar Reddy, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh; and Mr. Kamal Nath, Union Minister for Urban Development, Govt. of India.
IMT Hyderabad emerges out of the felt need to question assumptions, rethink value propositions and demonstrate innovation in MBA education. Its approach, philosophy, as well as innovative curriculum and pedagogy address the key challenges that business schools across the world are facing today, namely:
- The value addition of a business management qualification
- Meeting the large set of unmet needs particularly in areas such as
- Leadership development
- Skill at critical, creative, and integrative thinking
- Global mindset
- Understanding and navigating organizational realities
IMT Hyderabad carries a legacy of IMT Ghaziabad’s 30 years of excellence in business and management education and is poised to make a mark as a business school of international repute. It epitomizes the latest technology, research and advancement in pedagogy for delivery of knowledge and information beyond borders. Along with the world class physical infrastructure, it boasts of:
- Faculty members with research and teaching experience at top American and European B-Schools.
- Innovative and industry relevant curriculum supported by a pedagogic approach which is student centric, participative, experiential and team based.
IMT Hyderabad invites you to be part of an exciting journey of becoming leaders.