- 100+ practitioners delivering real-life experiences in 400+ classroom sessions
- 22 Foreign University collaborations offering student & faculty exchange opportunities
- 10,000+ Alumni members across the world
- 97.68% placements for 2016-18 batch with an average package of INR 6.97 LPA
- 14-16 weeks faculty supervised Internship Program
- 32 highly qualified full-time faculty members
- 30 acres of landscaped campus, close to Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- 25th ranked Private Business School in India as per Business World rankings.
- 29th ranked Private Business School as per Careers 360
|Online Common Application Opens- Phase I||Thursday, August 23, 2018|
|Online Common Application Closes – Phase I||Thursday, November 22, 2018|
|Counselling and Information Session I | Kolkata & Ghaziabad||Saturday, January 19, 2019|
|Counselling and Information Session I | Mumbai & Bangalore||Sunday, January 20, 2019|
|Personal Interview Process||February & March, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||Third Week of March 2019|
|Counselling and Information Session II||End of March 2019|
|Release of Waitlist (if required)||Second Week of April 2019|
Applicants for IMT Hyderabad PGDM programs must have a minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 50 percent aggregate marks in any discipline. Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply, subject to submission of all mark sheets and pass certificate to IMT’s Academic Program office at a later date. Failing to do so will result in admission being cancelled.
To apply for IMT Hyderabad’s 2 year PGDM program, applicants must be registered for CAT-2018 OR XAT-2019 OR CMAT-2019* OR have taken the GMAT (1st January 2015 – February 28, 2019). In case of the candidate(s) applying on the basis of GMAT and score is not provided, processing of application will be provisional, subject to IMT receiving the official GMAT score on or before March 15, 2019
IMT shortlists applicants on basis of best score among the above mentioned tests
Step 1: Check Application Requirements. Make sure all required documents are ready LEARN MORE
Step 2: Fill Online Application Form.There is one Common ‘Application Form’
Submitting your application
To apply to IMT Hyderabad , an applicant must complete the online ‘Application Form’.
In the ‘Application Form‘ the candidate must provide educational qualifications, contact details, etc. and at least one of the following: ID for CAT-2018 OR ID for XAT-2019 OR ID for GMAT OR Roll-No for CMAT-2019*. IMT Hyderabad will be accepting CAT OR XAT OR GMAT OR CMAT scores. The applicant is required to fill the IDs of the entire test score he/she wishes to submit.
After completing the form, the applicant can make payment by one of two options:
1) Pay directly through Credit/Debit card or Net Banking: If the payment goes through and ‘Application Number’ is generated, the application is considered submitted. Applicants will receive a confirmation email within the next 24 hours.
2) Pay through demand draft: The applicant must make a demand draft payable to “Institute of Management Technology” payable at Ghaziabad or Delhi for the amount of Rs 2,000/-plus applicable taxes. On the ‘Application Form‘, applicants must provide the demand draft number, name of bank, date, location of bank and amount. After providing these details, the applicant will be directed to a new window that has the details of the information submitted and the ‘tear-off’ sheet together with an ‘Application Form Number’.
Applicants should take a printout of this form and keep it for their future reference. Applicants must affix their passport-size self-attested photo to the tear-off sheet and send the demand draft along with it. Once the demand draft and tear-off sheet are received by IMT Ghaziabad, the status is automatically updated on the website. Applicants will also receive a confirmation email within the next 24 hours.
Applicants are advised to have their demand draft details ready before filling the form.
Short-listing of applicants for Personal Interview process (PI):
This year, applicants may submit any one of test scores: CAT-2018 OR XAT-2019 OR GMAT (1st January 2015 – February 28, 2019) OR CMAT 2019 score. Applicants can submit more than one test score. GMAT test based candidates are required to update their test score, on or before March 15, 2019. For candidates applying on the basis of GMAT with pending scores, the processing of application will be provisional. IMT will consider the best score before making the final admit offer.
Applicants will be short-listed for Personal Interview round on the basis of one of the following test score available CAT 2018 OR XAT 2019 OR GMAT OR CMAT 2019 at this stage.
Applicants will be called for Personal Interview process only once. The candidates who have applied on the basis of more than one test score, the best score of such candidates shall be taken into the consideration at the time of Admission Offer. Please note that the Personal Interview process is common for all campuses.
Short-listed applicants will be called for the Personal Interview round at the center/venue they have selected/will select in Common ‘Application Form‘ and on the date and time which they will select through the Personal Interview Schedule Form, which will be available on IMT’s Admissions Portal and enabled for specific time period in the month of January 2019.
Admission decisions will be made after the Personal Interview process and admission offers will be made to the selected applicants.
New Admit information:
All the selected candidates will be provided information on fees, schedule, accommodation, etc.
Course start date:
All PGDM programs for academic year 2019 commences in June 2019.
IMT will conduct the Personal Interview process in February and March 2019 for shortlisted candidates from the IMT Common Application form for its final selection process.
The candidate shortlisted will have a Personal Interview process of approximately 20-25 minutes, during which he/she will be evaluated on four parameters: The parameters are as follows:
- Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Analytical/Problem solving skills
- Business Affairs and General Awareness
- Domain Knowledge
The final merit of the candidate is a cumulative weighted average of the following components:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT (best score)
- Academic Scores (Xth, XIIth and graduation) and quality/reputation and ranking of graduating college/institute/university
- Performance in Personal Interview process in terms of above mentioned parameters
- Work experience, both in duration and quality (for working candidates)
Important note: Both merit and campus score cut offs will be the basis of selection for IMT campuses, i.e. Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Dubai and Hyderabad