Dr. Shabnam Priyadarshini
- Ph.D. from Panjab University , Chandigarh
- M.A. (Psychology) Panjab University , Chandigarh
- UGC JRF/NET
- B.A.( Psychology) Hons. from Panjab University , Chandigarh
- Gender issues
Dr. Shabnam Priyadarshini completed her B.A. (Psychology Honours) and M.A. (Psychology) from Panjab University, Chandigarh. She later joined Department of Psychology, Panjab University, Chandigarh as Research Scholar on a UGC Fellowship. As a Research Scholar, she taught courses on Research Methodolgy and Statistics.
She joined Centre for Management Training & Research (CMTR), Mohali in 1999 as Assistant Professor and was subsequently promoted as Associate Professor in 2005. She joined IMT Hyderabad as Assistant Professor in May 2012. She has been taking courses on Business Statistics, Business Research, Organisation Behaviour, I/O Psychology and Consumer Behaviour during her academic endeavor. She has also been taking workshops on Business Research Methodology and the use of SPSS. Besides teaching the above mentioned courses, she has guided a number of research dissertations at PG level (MBA) in the area of Marketing and HR. She is also a qualified and accredited test administrator for MBTI and 16PF.
- Priyadarshini, S. (2015). “Self-serving Bias in Sales Force” International Journal of Research in Management & Social Science, Vol.3, 3(1), 56-61.
- Priyadarshini, S. (2012). “Attribution Theory: Application to Life Insurance Sales Force” Chapter in Book, (Eds.). Arun Jain, Naresh K. Malhotra, Saji K.B. Nair & Satyabhusan Dash, Shaping the Future of Research in Marketing in Emerging Economies: Looking Ahead, Pearson, India.
- Priyadarshini, S. (2007). “Factors affecting the Perception of Sexual Harassment: A Review” Chapter in an edited book Understanding Women Behaviour by Amrita Yadava, Sushma Sharma & Nov Rattan Sharma, Global Vision Publishers, 115-144.
- Priyadarshini, S. (2004). “Gender Typing of Managers – A Psychological Barrier for Women in Management” published in Conference Proceedings, 2ndAIMS International Conference on Management held at IIM, Calcutta, December 28 – 31, 2004, 211-215.
- Sood, S., Priyadarshini, S., & Sharma, A. (2004). “Tupperware Products – Perception of Users in Chandigarh” in Indian Journal of Marketing, Vol. XXXIV, No. 4, 10-13.
- Mohan, V. & Priyadarshini, S. (1999). “Experienced Eve Teasing & Assertive Behaviour amongst Girls” in Indian Journal of Criminology & Criminalistics, Vol. XX, 26-35.
- Mohan, V. & Priyadarshini, S. (1998). “Do Asserive Women have Better Perception of Feminine Worth?” in Personality Study and Group Behaviour, 18, 57-70.
- Mohan, V. & Priyadarshini, S. (1998). “Dealing with the menace of Eve Teasing” in Seminar proceedings, Indian Policing during 50 years of our Independence: An Introspection organized by Chandigarh Police, held at Chandigarh, May 7 – 8.
- Mohan, V. & Priyadarshini, S. (1996). “Dynamics and Coping Strategies of Eve Teasing” in Indian Journal of Criminology & Criminalistics, Vol. XVII, 1996, 8 – 17.
- Mohan, V. & Priyadarshini, S. (1995). “A Comparative Study of the Perception of Boys and Girls toward Eve Teasing” in Indian Journal of Psychological Issues, Vol. 3, 1995, 15 – 20.
- Mohan, V. & Priyadarshini, S. (1995). “A Survey of Eve Teasing as Experienced by Girls” in Indian Journal of Criminology & Criminalistics, Vol. XVI, 1 – 7.