Dr. Apurva Sanaria
- Fellow Programme in Management (XLRI)
- Entrepreneurship & Leadership
- Innovation & Creativity
- Happiness & Employee Engagement
- Organization Culture & Cross-Cultural Management
- Organizational Analysis & Effectiveness
Telephone : 9920160925
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Apurva Sanaria is a seasoned organization development professional. He is a visiting faculty at reputed institutes including XLRI and TISS. He studied at IIM-Ahmedabad and completed PhD (Fellowship) from XLRI-Jamshedpur. He is accredited for FIRO-B (psychometric assessment), Competency Mapping, Assessment & Development Centers (ADCs), and Transactional Analysis (TA). He has more than 17 years of corporate and consulting work experience with top organizations including ICICI Group, Future Group, Kantar Group, and T.V. Rao Learning Systems (TVRLS). His last corporate stint was as “Group Director – HR & OD” at IMRB International.
Dr. Apurva Sanaria has contributed to enhancing the effectiveness of various organizations by providing consulting services including Succession Planning for Leadership Positions, Competency Mapping, Assessment & Development Centers (ADCs), Career Planning & Talent Management, 360 Degree Feedback, and Designing Performance Management Systems (PMS). He has also conducted corporate trainings including Competency Based HRM (CBHRM), Emotional Intelligence (EI), Leadership Skills Development (LSD), and Interviewing Skills for Interviewers (ISI). He has also worked on various projects for non-profit organizations including World Bank and National Kidney Foundation (Singapore).
He has been a visiting faculty at reputed institutes including XLRI, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Europe Asia Business School (EABS), Goa Institute of Management (GIM), and Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII). He has published papers in international journals and his research papers have been selected for presentation at international conferences in India, China, and USA.
- Sanaria, Apurva D. 2016. A Conceptual Framework for Understanding the Impression Management Strategies Used by Women in Indian Organizations. South Asian Journal of Human Resources Management, 3(1), 25-39.
- Sanaria, Apurva D. 2015. Functional competency mapping in India. Renaissance, 1(1): 6-8.
- Sanaria, Apurva D., 2018. A review of the research on OCTAPACE Organization Culture. Athenaeum International Conference, IIT Chennai, India.
- Sanaria, Apurva D., 2017. Case Study: HR (created) challenges in a rapid growth organization. MCEM International Conference, IMT Hyderabad, India.
- Sanaria, Apurva D., Srinivas, E., Parke, M.R., & Tangirala S. 2016. Remaining silent when speaking up. Academy of Management Conference, USA.
- Sanaria, Apurva D. Employee credibility: How silence and value congruence allow employees to gain positive outcomes from their voice. ISB Annual Organisational Behaviour conference, ISB Hyderabad, India.
- Sanaria, Apurva D. Exploring the conceptualization of work alienation in different cultural contexts. International Conference on Marketing Paradigms in Emerging Economies, India.
- Sanaria, Apurva D. The E-Learning Space. National Conference on Innovative Dimension for Business and Information Technology, India.
- Sanaria, Apurva D. Does Self-concept influence academic achievement? National Association of Psychology Conference, India.
- Sanaria, Apurva D. Downsizing interventions and survivor management. Hawaii International Conference on Business, USA.
- Sanaria, Apurva D. Development of effective leadership. Hawaii International Conference on Business, USA.
- Sanaria, Apurva D. An empirical investigation of not-for-profit organizations: Impact of organizational culture on organizational effectiveness. Asia Academy of Management Conference, China.
- Sanaria, Apurva D. Conformity and norms: The individual perspective. Asia Academy of Management Conference, China.
- Emotional intelligence (for Top & Middle Management)
- Strategic Thinking (for Top Management)
- Strategic Planning Workshop [1 to 5 years target setting] (for Top Management)
- Leadership skills: Art of Delegation (for Middle and Top Management)
- Leadership skills: Decision Making (for Middle and Top Management)
- 360DF based leadership development (for Middle and Top Management)
- Interviewing skills (for Line Managers and Interviewers)
- Conducting Effective Performance Appraisals (for People Managers)
- Developing and Implementing Individual Development Plans (for People Managers)
- Transactional Analysis for Interpersonal Skills (for All levels)
- Competency based HRM (for HR professionals)
- Competency Mapping Workshop (for HR professionals.