Prof. Manoj Das
- Fellow (IIM Indore) – Indian Institute of Management, Indore
- MBA (Marketing) – Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University
- M.Sc (Organic Chemistry) – Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University
- B.Sc (Industrial Chemistry) – Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University
- Marketing Management
- Retail marketing
- Service marketing
- Sales and Distribution management
Prof. Manoj Das has an experience of over 3 years in academics. He has obtained his Doctorate from Indian Institute of Management, Indore. He has taught various courses like Retail marketing, Business Research, Quantitative Techniques and Services Marketing to MBA students at top-ranked B-Schools in his previous assignments. He has also conducted aptitude development courses for his students to prepare them for competitive examinations along with small workshops on Group discussions and Interview techniques.
He is a firm believer in the case based teaching pedagogy as he feels it stimulates thinking and problem solving skills among students and which is a sought after trait by the companies. He also believes in small projects and simulations to be a part of his courses to give his students a flavour of real life business scenario.His research interests are in the areas of Services Marketing (particularly customer experience), Ethical dilemmas, Workplace Spirituality and Issues related to frontline employees
- Das, M. (2014).Using Social Networking Sites (SNS): Mediating Role of Self Disclosure and Effect on Wellbeing. Indore Management Journal, 6(2), 30-38.
- Agrawal, A, & Das, M. (2013). Green Marketing, Indira Management Review, 6(1), 17-32.
- Das Manoj (2015), “Customer Experience -A Stewardship Paradigm” presented at ANZMAC Doctoral Colloquium, Sydney, Australia, November 28-29th, 2015.
- Das Manoj & Jayasimha K.R. (2015), “Winning Customers – The Stewardship Way” presented at ANZAM 2015 Conference themed “Managing for Peak Performance”, Queenstown, New Zealand, December 2 – 4, 2015.
- Das Manoj (2015), “Workplace spirituality: A spiritual mentoring approach”presented at International Conference on ‘Research and Business Sustainability’ -IIT Roorkee (Greater Noida Campus), December 4-6, 2015.
- Das Manoj & Jayasimha K.R. (2015),” Adapting to customer needs-A stewardship approach” selected for presentation in 5th Asian Management Research and Case Conference (AMRC) 2016 ,Dubai 16-18, January 2016 .
- Das Manoj (2014), “Digital Extended self unleashed : Beyond the realm of Virtual world “, presented at First International Conference on Information Systems Research and Teaching (ICISRT) – 2014, IIM Indore, December 22- 23, 2014.
- Das Manoj (2013), “Destination marketing – A conceptual framework”, presented at Fifth International Conference on Excellence in Research and Education (CERE-2013) IIM Indore, May 9-12, 2013.
- Doctoral Consortium on Teaching held at ISB, Hyderabad Campus from August 28-30, 2015.
- Attended Summer School 4.0 held at IIM Ahmedabad from April 4 – 11, 2015(Quantitative Track).
- Attended two-day workshop on PLS-SEM conducted by Prof. Joseph Hair at ITM University from January 15- 16, 2015.
- Attended Faculty Development Program on Entrepreneurship, organized by MCED in collaboration with DST at Udyog Bhavan, Nagpur from February 18- March1, 2011.
- Attended Faculty Development Program on Entrepreneurship, held at IMT Nagpur from December 28, 2009- January 9, 2010.
- Attended 1-day Faculty Development Program on “Case Methodology for Teaching Business Management” on December 20, 2010 at Department of Management Technology, SRKNEC, Nagpur.
- Attended two-day workshop on “Application of SPSS in Research”, held at IMT, Nagpur from July13-14 July 2010.
Das Manoj (2015), ” Agent or Steward -The case of Pratham Insurance” case study selected for presentation & publication at Global Summit on Management Cases 2015,IIM Raipur, December 21 -22, 2015.