Ms. Jyothi Chepur
- Pursing PhD
- Service marketing
- Service Operations Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Operations Research and
- Business analytics.
Telephone No : 040-30461503
Currently working as a Faculty Associate in Operations Management department at Institute of Management Technology (IMT)- Hyderabad. I am a doctoral candidate at the University of Hyderabad. My dissertation is entitled “The Role of Customer Experience in The Formation of Customer Engagement”. I have teaching experience at RGUKT-IIIT (International Institute of Information Technology, Basar) in several types of courses, including Foundations of Management, Production and Operations Management and Operations Research. Later, I have been devoted to the research and presented research papers at various International Conferences.
- Awarded “certificate of Excellence” for being topper in MBA
- Qualified UGC- NET (National Eligibility Test) Lectureship & SET (State Eligibility Test) Lectureship.
- Awarded ICSSR (Indian Council of Social Science Research) Fellowship for my Research.
- NASMEI International Conference at Greatlakes Institution, Chennai. Title “Examining and Conceptualizing the Definitions of Customer Experience”
- International Conference at ICFAI Business School, Mumbai. Title “Examining the Relationship Between Customer Experience and Customer Engagement”.