Dr. Tulika Sharma
Dr. Tulika Sharma is currently as an Assistant Professor with Institute of Management Technology, Hyderabad (IMT, Hyderabad). Prior to joining IMT Hyderabad, she was associated with IBS Business School, Hyderabad as Faculty (Soft Skills & Business Communication) from May, 2015 to September, 2015. Besides, she worked as a visiting faculty at Symbiosis University Hyderabad from April, 2015 – September, 2015. Dr. Sharma has earned her Doctorate in the field of English Literature from University of Lucknow. She had been awarded Fulbright Fellowship as foreign language teaching assistant at Michigan State University, USA (2009-10). She has also qualified UGC NET in the year 2013. She has a teaching experience of 5 years and four months at graduate as well as post-graduate level
- Sharma Tulika, (2013), “Crossing the Lines: Nadine Gordimer’s The Pickup”, Indian Journal English Studies, 50 (1), 281-300.
- Sharma, Tulika (2011), “Against Apartheid: Nadine Gordimer’s July’s People”,Ruminations : The International Journal for Analysis and Research in Humanities and Social Sciences, December, 152-155
- Sharma, Tulika, “ Bollywood: India’s Hindi/Urdu Film Industry” presented at World Languages Day- 2010 at Michigan State University, USA
- Sharma, Tulika, “Voicing Against Apartheid Nadine Gordimer’s July’s People” presented at 53rd All India English Teachers’ Conference, Haridwar held from December 18-20, 2008.
- “Empowering The Trainers: National Workshop on Soft Skills and Business Communication” held at IBS Business School, Hyderabad from June 28-29, 2012.
- A Quality Improvement Programme on “Role of Communication Skills & Leadership in Corporate World” held at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkeefrom June 29- July 3, 2009.
- The National Convention on ‘Role of English in the Techno-Global Era’ held atAmity University, Lucknow on February 7, 2009.
- A Quality Improvement Programme on “Role of Soft Skills in Effective Classroom Management” held at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee from June 23-July 4, 2008.