Dr. Shantanu Shankar Bagchi
- Operations Research
- Inventory Management
- Mathematical Modeling
- Statistical Modeling
- Text Mining
Telephone No : 9848173774
Shantanu Shankar Bagchi completed his PhD on “Optimal ordering policies under stochastic demand and supply” from IFHE University, Hyderabad in 2014. He is more oriented towards the application of Mathematics and Statistics in the Management field. He completed M.Sc. in Physics in 2007 from West Bengal University of Technology.
- Optimal Sourcing Policies for Single and Multiple Period Scenarios in Presence of Emergency Back-up Supplier. International Journal of Operational Research. (Forthcoming)
- Optimization of Postponement Process for a Two Stage Modular Manufacturer. Journal of Global Operations and Strategic Sourcing, Vol. 11, Issue 1. (Forthcoming)
- Optimal Order Split between Local and Global Suppliers under Stochastic Yield and Demand. International Journal of Mathematics in Operational Research, Vol. 11, Issue 2. (2017)
- A Content Analysis of the Leadership Styles of Steve Waugh and Sourav Ganguly: Leadership Lesson from the Game of Cricket. The Qualitative Report, Vol. 22, Issue 5. (2017)
- Sourcing Decision in a Multi-Period Model under Demand and Supply Uncertainty. International Journal of Information System and Supply Chain Management, Vol. 7, Issue 4. (2014)
- The Effect of Promoter Shareholding and Group Affiliation on the Performance of a Firm for Indian IT Industry. The IUP Journal of Business Strategy, Vol. 7, Issue 1&2. (2010)
- Goal Programming and Its Applications in Management Science. The IUP Journal of Systems Management, Vol. 7, Issue 4. (2009)
- Facility Location of DHL: Selecting the Leipzig/Halle Site and Building Operations Facilities, Case Centre Reference no. 611-009-1
- Kashmir Railway Project: Development of a Construction Project, Case Centre Reference no. 613-010-1
- Mobile Technology in Sales Force Automation: A Case of Adidas America, Case Centre Reference no. 513-026-1
- Paper presented on “Multi-Period Sourcing Strategy under Demand and Supply Uncertainty with Two Suppliers” in the 23nd Annual POMS Conference, Chicago, April 20-23, 2012.
- Paper presented on “Sourcing Strategies in a Multi-Period Scenario under Uncertain Demand and Supply” in the Tenth International Conference on Operations and Quantitative Management, held in the SIOM, Nashik, Maharashtra, during June 28-30, 2011.
- Paper presented on “A Hybrid Inventory Model Combining Characteristics of Fixed Order Quantity Model and Fixed Time Period Model” in the 14th SOM Conference, held in NITIE, Mumbai, Maharashtra, during December 17-19, 2010.
- Paper presented on “Supplier’s Reaction to the Postponement Policy: A Combination of Quantity Discount and Lead Time Dependent Discount” in the 13th SOM Conference, held in IIT Madras, Tamil Nadu, during December 20-22, 2009.