Dr. Preeti Sharma
- Fellow (Information Technology Management), National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai
- MCA, Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
- M.Sc (Organic Chemistry), CSJM University, Kanpur
- B.Sc. (ZBC) from CSJM University, Kanpur
- Data Mining
- Text Analytics
- Web Analytics
- CRM Analytics
- Data Visualization
- Business Analytics
- Business Research Methods
- Customer Relationship Management
Dr. Preeti Sharma has four years of teaching experience prior to joining Fellowship Program at National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai. Having a background in computer applications, she taught subjects like Artificial Intelligence, Information Technologies and Systems and programming languages like JAVA, C++ and C. During her fellowship she worked on the thesis titled “Adoption of CRM technology: Issues and Challenges in Multichannel Environment”. She also conducted sessions on SPSS for post graduate students of NITIE. While in NITIE, she was also an organizing committee member of Ninth Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management GLOGIFT09”, jointly organized by NITIE, Mumbai and GIFT Society, New Delhi (Nov 12-14, 2009). Her research interest include new technology trends in customer relationship management(CRM), evolution of mobile CRM, applications of business analytics and various data visualization techniques along with the training of different multivariate data analysis methods like exploratory factor analysis (EFA) and Structural Equation Modelling (SEM). Her research is published in reputed international journals like Business Process Management, Emerald publication and International Journal of Electronic Customer Relationship Management, Inderscience publication. Acknowledging her contribution in research at international level, she is being invited for reviewing research articles by journals like Business Process Management and Telematics and Informatics.
- 2007-2008: Faculty at Magnus School of Business, Nagpur
- 2005–2007: Faculty Member at ICFAI National College, Nagpur
- 2004–2005: Faculty at Oriental Institute of Science & Technology, Bhopal
- Purnima S. Sangle, Preety Awasthi, (2011),”Consumer’s expectations from mobile CRM services: a banking context”, Business Process Management Journal, 17(6), 898 – 918.
- Preety Awasthi, Purnima S. Sangle, (2012),”Adoption of CRM technology in multichannel environment: a review (2006-2010)”, Business Process Management Journal, 18(3), 445 – 471.
- Preety Awasthi, Purnima S. Sangle, (2013),” The importance of value and context for mobile CRM services in banking”, Business Process Management Journal, 19(6), 864 – 891.
- Preety Awasthi, Purnima S. Sangle, (2013) “Concerns Vital for Mobile CRM in banking: A Qualitative Study”, International Journal of Electronic Customer Relationship Management, 7(1), 45- 67.
- Preety Awasthi, Neeraj Dubey, Purnima S. Sangle, (2014), “Contemporary Challenges in CRM Technology Adoption A Multichannel View”, International Journal of Electronic Customer Relationship Management 8(1-3), 51-71.
- Preety Awasthi, Purnima S. Sangle, (2008),” Determinants of adoption of mobile Customer Relationship Management in India-An Empirical Study from User’s perspective”, International Symposium of Information Systems (ISIS 2008), Hyderabad, India, December 19-21 2008.
- Preety Awasthi, Purnima S. Sangle, (2009),” Examining the factors underlying the implementation of mobile CRM – An Indian context”, Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS 2009), Hyderabad, India, July 10-12, 2009.