- PhD from National Institute of Technology, Trichy
- MBA from Madurai Kamaraj University
- B.E from Madurai Kamaraj University
- Marketing Research
- Services Marketing
- Business to Business Marketing
Dr.M.Sivagnanasundaram has about two decades of experience in teaching and Industry. He started his career as a Civil Engineer, dealing with large scale commercial and industrial structures. Subsequently on acquiring his MBA from MKU he got in to the field of academics.
Prior to Joining IMT Hyderabad, Dr.Siva was working with Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Harihar as an Assistant Professor. Besides teaching Marketing courses at KIAMS he was actively involved with design and delivery of MDPs in the marketing area to the Kirloskar group executives.
Dr.Siva have working knowledge on the packages like SPSS, MATLAB and Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) Packages like AMOS and LISREL.
His research interests are in the areas of Consumer adoption of technologies, Employer Branding, Impulse purchase, and Consumer evaluation of user reviews. He got his research works published in various international journals.
- Thamaraiselvan.N, Senthil Arasu.B, Sivagnanasundaram.M (2011), Behavioral intention towards mobile banking in India: The case of State Bank of India (SBI) International Journal of E-Services and Mobile Applications, Vol:3(4),37-56
- Thamaraiselvan.N, Senthil Arasu.B, Sivagnanasundaram.M (2011), Role of existing channels on customer adoption of new channels: A case of ATM and Internet banking, The Electronic Journal of Information Systems in Developing Countries, Vol 45.
- Thamaraiselvan.N, Saraswathy.R, Sivagnanasundaram.M (2011) Facades of Attractive Employer in Indian IT Industry: Existing Employee Perspective, International Journal of Human Capital and IT professionals, 2(1), 80-98
- Thamaraiselvan.N, Saraswathy.R, Sivagnanasundaram.M (2011) Snapshot of Personnel Productivity Assessment in Indian IT Industry, International Journal of Information Technology Project Management, 2(l), 48-61
- Thamaraiselvan.N, Senthil Arasu.B, Sivagnanasundaram.M (2010), Customer’s Choice amongst Self Service Technology (SST) Channels in Retail Banking: A Study Using Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP), Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, Vol 15, No 2.
- “Managing the Retail Ecosystem: An Empirical study about Departmental Stores”, International Conference on Management in the New World Order Organised by IIM-Ranchi during August 13-14, 2012
- “Retailers’ beliefs and efforts on green marketing practices in India”, International Conference on Marketing, Organized by IIM-L and held at Noida during January 12-14, 2012
- “Factors influencing consumer choice of SST channels in retail banking: An empirical study using AHP”, Conference for Doctoral Research in Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad. Conducted during April 2 and 3, 2010
- “Service design using Taguchi’s technique”, Athenaeum 2010, Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Tiruchirappalli. Conducted during February 13 and 14
- “Determinants of SST usage in retail banking”, 3rd Great Lakes NASMEI Marketing Conference, Chennai. Conducted during December 18 and 19, 2009