Dr. K.Sriharsha Reddy
- Ph.D. from Centre for Economic & Social studies (C.E.S.S.)
- MSS from London School of Economics & Political Science
- MBA from Osmania University (O.U.)
- BSc (Electronics) from Osmania University
- Banking and Finance
- Wealth Management
Dr. K. Sriharsha Reddy is Associate Professor in the department of Finance & Accounting at IMT Hyderabad. He has a Ph. D in the area of banking sector reforms from Center for Economic and Social Studies in collaboration with BRAOU. He has done MBA (Finance) from Osmania University, Hyderabad. Dr. Reddy has more than 15 years of experience in academics and industry. He is associated with Osmania University (CDE), Institute of Public Enterprise, Manipal University, APSCHE and ICWAI on various academic assignments. He is member of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) – AP, Economic Affairs & Taxation panel since 2013 and actively associated with industry associations such as Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), Associated Chambers of Commerce (ASSOCHAM) and Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FAPCCI). He has over 20 publications in journals and edited books. His areas of interests are Banking, Corporate Finance, Accounting, Financial Inclusion and Wealth Management. He is on the panel of reviewers for Journal of Developing Areas and South Asian Journal of Global Business Research.
Banking and Financial Services, Financial Markets and Institutions, Strategic Financial Management, Strategic Management Accounting, Wealth Management, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Risk Management, Security Analysis & Portfolio Management, Management Accounting and Financial Analysis (CA-Final), Financial, Forex and Treasury Management (CS Final).
- Sriharsha Reddy and Mousumi S Mahapatra, “Risk Tolerance, Personal Financial Knowledge and Demographic Characteristics- Evidence from India “The Journal of Developing Areas. (Accepted)
- Sriharsha Reddy and Krishna Gopalaraman (2016), “ Peer to Peer Lending, Default Prediction- Evidence from Lending Club”, Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, 21 Issue 3 (an ABDC listed Journal)
- Debadutta Panda and Sriharsha Reddy (2016),”Resource based view of internationalization: evidence from Indian commercial banks”, Journal of Asia Business Studies, Vol. 10 Issue 1 pp. 41 – 60 (an ABDC listed Journal)
- Reddy K.S (2015), “Non-Performing Loans in Emerging Economies – Case Study of India” , Asia Journal of Finance & Accounting. (an ABDC listed Journal)
- Sarat Babu A and Reddy K.S (2015), “Exchange Rate Forecasting using ARIMA, Neural Networks and Fuzzy Network”, Journal of and Forex Trading, Vol. 4, Issue 2 (an ABDC listed Journal)
- Reddy K.S (2014), “Riskiness of Commercial Banks and Basel II norms – Evidence from India”, Asia Pacific Journal of Management Research and Innovation Vol.10 Issue 1, June
- Reddy K.S (2012), “ Relative Performance of Commercial Banks in India Using CAMEL Approach”, ZENITH International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Vol.2 Issue 3, March 2012, ISSN 2231 5780
- Reddy K.S (2011), “Impact of Financial Sector Reforms on Indian Commercial Banking Sector (Thesis Abstract), Gavesana Journal of Management, Jan-Jun, 2011.
- Reddy K.S (2011), “Impact of Financial Sector Reforms on Indian Commercial Banking Sector- Review of Literature ”, Journal of Managerial Finance and Research, IPE, Jan-Jun, 2011.
- Reddy K.S & Sagar Renuka (2011) “A Study on Awareness of E-Banking Services in Hyderabad – An Empirical Analysis”, Journal of Venture capital and Financial Services, IPE, Jan-Jun, 2011.
- Reddy K.S (2011), “A Study on Extent of Financial Inclusion among Small Borrowers in Andhra Pradesh”, CLEAR International Journal of Research in Management, Sciences and Technology, Jan-Jun, 2011.
- Reddy K.S & Rao A.V.S (2005), “Comparative Evaluation of Performance of Different Bank Groups – A Study”, IPE Journal of Managerial Finance and Research , Vol 1, No.1, Dec 2005.
- Reddy K.S & Rao R N(2013) “Banking and Insurance” Paramount Publishing House, Hyderabad
- Reddy K.S & Kolaventi S (2013), “Accounting and Business Data Processing using COBOL”, Vikas publishers, New Delhi.
- Reddy K.S (2012) “Emerging Trends in Banking and Insurance” Paramount Publishing House, Hyderabad (Co-Editor)
- Attended 2 week Methods Summer School on “’Qualitative Research Methods” at London School of Economics and Political Sciences, UK during August, 2017
- Attended 2 week Summer school on “’Empirical research in Accounting and Finance” at IIMC, Kolkata during 2016
- Presented research paper on “Risk Tolerance, Personal Financial Knowledge and Demographic Characteristics- Evidence from India” at the Academy of Business Research Conference in San Antonio, TX., USA on October 28-30, 2015.
- Attended 3 month “Master Teacher Program” at ISB, Hyderabad during 2014
- Corporate trainer for Bankers in the areas of Indian Accounting Standards, Basel III and Credit Management.
- Co- Investigator, IMT- NABARD project on “Study on Defaults of SHG Bank Linkage Program in Andhra Pradesh” during May-Oct, 2016.
- Reviewer for Journal of Developing Areas and South Asian Journal of Global Business Research.
- Member, Confederation of Indian Industry, Economic Affairs & Taxation panel
- Member, Skill Development Council, Associated Chambers of Commerce, India
- Special Invitee, Committee on reviewing commerce education in the state of Andhra Pradesh, AP State Council for Higher Education
- Visited Turkish Embassy to deliver a lecture on “Indian Banking Sector- A Snap Shot”
- Discussant for reviewing PhD Theses at Centre for Economic and Social Studies
- Former Member, Board of Studies, MBA, Malla Reddy Engineering College, Hyderabad
- Visiting faculty to Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University for MBA program
- Visiting faculty to Manipal University in their NSE-MUL training program in stock markets and NSE Certified Capital Markets Program (NCCMP)
- Corporate trainer to Management trainees at MIDHANI, Hyderabad