Tassavur translates into imagination was formed in 2018 with an aim to provide everyone a
platform to tap into their creative pools and express their individuality heartfully.
How we aim to fulfil our objective-
Tassavur aims at creating a warm environment through our events and
activities to involve and evolve with them. We help them channel their ideas and
visualizations into creative and tangible outcomes which are a representation of their true
selves. It is not just limited to art but also photography, face painting, poetry and more!
- Friendship Day: An event where you use originality to express love for every pal that
your pals have given you.
- Who Did It Better: We are the creativity club but other clubs also show their creative best
too? So, we held an online poll to determine the most creative event around the campus.
- Live sketching: Bring forth the artist within you and sketch to your heart's content.
- Calligraphy Workshop: For all those MBA graduates that wanted to become doctors, we
give the chance to come back to this field by improving your handwriting skills.
- Photo walk: Showcase your individuality and uniqueness by innovatively using the props
to highlight yourself.
- Independence Day: An event where you have the freedom to design your T-shirt with your own hands and any colours or designs you want.
- Photography Workshop: For all the photography enthusiasts who have the zeal but not the time to go and learn the skills we bring you an expert to help you assimilate.
- Riveria: A full-fledged opportunity to show your painting skills on paper with a given theme.
- Face-Off: We bring you an event where you can go all out and paint. Since we need to save paper, you paint on the canvas known as your face.
- Nazaria: A ray is all you need to brighten up your world. Enter a dark room with a single light source and click away!
- Product Design Workshop: In a quest of developing innovation and creativity, we have conducted a workshop on Product Design with the help of Kilkaari and Co. to encourage the participants to create a product that solves daily life problems. It opened a new dimension of thought process where creativity was used to solve menial problems around us.
Links to Instagram and Facebook pages-
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TassavurIMTHyd/