PAHEL – THE CSR CLUB OF IMT-HYDERABAD
The Corporate Social Responsibility club, “PAHEL” stands for “People for
Advocacy of Health, Environment & Literacy”. PAHEL works with the belief that the world
needs leaders not only with the awareness of social responsibility but also with the
willingness to act on it to further the cause of social good. The team aspires to not only
spread awareness on the campus but also takes steps to spread smiles in the society through
its school, orphanage and NGO drives.
- Annual Blood Donation Drive organized in association with various organizations such as Red
Cross Society of India, Lions Club, etc.
- Students, Faculty and Staff come forward to donate blood and save lives.
- Inter-college Nukkad Natak competition conducted during Impelz – the Annual Management
- The event is judged by esteemed personalities and witnesses active participation from
- PAHEL plays Santa
- The members of Team PAHEL play Santa to underprivileged children.
- In the spirit of Christmas, the team distributed presents and celebrated with the kids.
LINK TO SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES: