is the Operations Club of IMT-Hyderabad. The primary objective
of the club is to provide a platform for the interaction of students and industry leaders to
educate them in the field of Operations Management. Organizing various Operations based
case study and business simulation events helps them in generating ideas in a target-oriented
manner, which can be converted into future business programs.
Chain E Maniac
- The flagship event of our club is designed to test the strategic operational decision-
making skills of the teams.
- In this time-based simulation game, each team is given the task to establish a virtual
industry with the allotted capital, produce the finished material and deliver it to the
- The major event of Opuskriya Club, held during IMPELZ is designed to examine the
analytical and inferential skills of the participating teams.
- In this case study-based event, the teams present their analysis and recommendations
to the case provided by our institution.
- The minor event of the club held during IMPELZ is designed to assess the adaptive
strategy making skills of the teams.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course (in Association with KPMG)
- Each year, Opuskriya club in association with KPMG, conducts Six Sigma Green Belt
certification course at IMT Hyderabad.
- The course emphasizes on the topic of waste minimization methods for improved
productivity and optimized resource utilization in any organization.
SCM EXE Certification Course (in Association with CII)
- In association with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Opuskriya Club conducts
certification examination of supply chain management.
- This is an industry recognized certification exam, which is value adding to those who
want to build their career in supply chain management.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/OpuskriyaIMT/